Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WHY I LEFT WATCHTOWER DOCTRINE

Leaving a religious organization is not the same as leaving God, unless that religion has, of
course, become your God.
If you are one of Jehovah's Witnesses allow me to ask you a question;

You must know, all religious cults teach their members that they can only get life by being 'in their religion.'
What about the idea of being 'in Christ' to gain life?

And all religious cults teach their members that only they 'are the truth'.
Only Christ has the authority to say that!
Jesus tells us:
(John 14:6)
"Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father, but by me."

Who is life? Who is the Truth? Who is the Light?
(John 8:12)
"Then spoke Jesus again to them, saying, "I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
He did not say, "Keep in step with the Watchtower".

Question:
If Jesus is the LIGHT, then why would anyone need 'NEW LIGHT?' He remains the same.
Christ's words do not change it is men who error.

(1 Corinthians 15:22)
"For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."

This scripture did not say, 'in the Watchtower you will be made alive' or by being in the Catholic religion or Mormon religion, no,
but rather 'in Christ', that is, in the word God gave him.
( Matthew 24:24 )
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
Compare:
Mark 13:22
"For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, TO SEDUCE (into spiritual adultery), if it were possible, even the elect."
(2 Corinthians 3:14)
"But their minds were blinded: for until this day the same veil remains and is not taken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ."

This veil is not lifted by being in the Watchtower Organization or any other man made religious organization, but only if one is in the WORD; the sayings of Christ.
"If any religious organization predicts dates and then says these are God's dates and they do not come to pass, then one should not listen to it. It is a spirit of error.


RELIGION LAW
1. A member cannot expose error if one finds it in their religion
2. No questioning allowed and no doubting is allowed.
3. Only religious leaders have God's Spirit,only top elders can interpret the Bible.
4. the Bible was written only for the top leaders not for you and only they have the
authority to tell you what the scriptures mean. (not allowing holy spirit to guide you)
5. Must accept all sect doctrines as TRUTH.
6. Put full trust in the elders (trusting in men)

BREAKING RELIGION LAW RESULTS IN:
Member then is dis-fellowshipped. (cut off or cast out)
Now separated from family and friends until he repents.
Yet, how can he repent if he has not committed an offense against God?

Isaiah 66:5
"Hear the word of the LORD, you that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed."

Psalm 25:20
"O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in you."
Psalm 35:26
Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonor that magnify themselves against me."

Psalm 119:78
"Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts."



The Watchtower instructs it's members to 'keep in step with the Watchtower'.
Really? Is this Biblical? We are instructed to follow in the footsteps of Christ!

(John 10:27)
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me".

( Luke 6:46 )Christ said,
"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Whom do you choose to follow?

Remember the warning of God:
Deuteronomy 18:19
"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hear unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

1 John 2:28
"And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence,
and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Yes, Christ will appear at his coming!
Yet in whose glory will he appear and in whose name?
Notice what the scripture says here:
( Mark 8:38 )
"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful
generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his
Father with the holy angels."

Eventually, I had to admit to myself that I was actually following men instead GOD through his Son. How did I finally realize this? Because I was not hearing his words about who 'the door' really is, not what the door is. Notice what Jesus said in this scripture: (John 10:9). "I am the door of which men may be saved."
The Watchtower gov body taught for years 'the heavenly door is closed." Which door? The heavenly calling is 'the calling from heaven, that is, the Calling of our God' to love righteousness, love our GOD and our neighbor and he calls us our of darkness and into his Light.
(1 Peter 2:9)"But ye are a elect race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that ye may show forth the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvellous light." 

Now this is what God called the nation of Israel, his own people, 'calling them out of Babylon.
Exodus 19:6
God said:" Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be mine own possession from among all peoples: for all the earth is mine:
and ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."


The nation of Israel kept the old law covenant GOD gave to his people through Moses, the one God appointed as Israels' mediator and savior. But now, the Christ, whom God chose for himself, has been appointed for not only Israel but also for the world, yes he opened the way for the gentile and they can now join and be grafted onto the vine, which is the Christ, of the tribe of Judah, the son of GOD and this prophet, GOD has made a NEW COVENANT which is the 'blood covenant'. This blood covenant is for the forgiveness of sins.